Friday, 7 July 2017

That's Crafty! challenge - Anything Goes

Hi everyone,

We have another challenge over at That's Crafty! and this fortnight's theme is: Anything Goes.

Well there you go, absolutely no excuse for not joining in when you can create anything you like to show us. Pop on over and see my lovely teamies inspirational makes and then join in and you could win this:



which means you could treat yourself to my bunny stamp I've used here....just saying ;)


I made an acrylic stack from That's Crafty! for my creation using my Rubber Dance and That's Crafty! stamps combined, how cool is that?!

The only problem is photographing it is a real pain so it looks more colourful in real life



oh and as I was struggling I got assistance from my little helper...whether I wanted it or not!!!




That's Crafty! acrylic stack, stencil and stamps, Rubber Dance stamps, Zig pens, Gelatos, Posca pens, Tim Holtz sentiment.

Hope you like it
Donna x


16 comments:

  1. A beautiful design Donna, your lovely bunny takes centre stage in that pretty garden. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...because your helper knows about these things doncha know! This is a sweet acrylic stack with the bunny and all the great nature he lives with. You've colored with several types of coloring tools. How in the world do you figure out which ones to choose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on FB earlier, absolutely stunning work with such pretty colours and design which looks amazing on the acrylic stack.
    Have a great weekend, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing bunny stack, looks brilliant!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bunny and love this acrylic stack. He looks so cute in his little garden. A perfect summers day with butterflies and ladybirds. So cute.
    Hugs, Bev. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your bunny stamp and he looks fab on the stack! They are a pain to photo but I can see the depth of your layering - great job. Sorry I have missed a few posts - been away and a few busy days! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this tag - absolutely ADORABLE!!! And how your kind helper looks at it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some bunny loves this, and that some bunny is me, great stack
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this Donna. The layers look so lovely and colourful and the colouring on the bunny is fabulous.
    Fred's curiosity has made me smile too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Og Donna this is so Lovely, I really wish I had seen this a couple of weeks ago as I would have recreated this for my Daughter upcoming Birthday. I agree with Brenda your Bunny does take centre stage amongst nature and what a Bonny wee thing he is too. Thank you for sharing ..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable, love that bunny.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, love the little bunny surrounded by nature things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww bunny looks just perfect surrounded by nature. The cat did good! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning work Donna! It looks simply perfect. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous bunny stack!!! Gorgeous kittie cat, too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous stack - stunning Hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x